Handling whitespace-only formatting
Bakker ch1, see #56 (closed) for files
There are 5 headers of the same level, but one of theme doesn't get promoted like the others. Seems to be caused by a
<tab> at the end of the heading "The heroic migrant and the end of migration".
These all get promoted to h1:
- Keeping the monies flowing the times of crises
- The limits of migrant inclusion
- Migration, state-led transnationalism, and development
- The Washington Consensus and beyond: the continuing significance of market fundamentalism in development policy and practice
This one doesn't:
- The heroic migrant and the end of migration
Here's one that gets promoted, just after join-elements and before the header promotion steps:
<p class="Default" style="font-size: 12pt; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 6pt"><i>The limits of migrant inclusion</i></p>
This is the offending tab (at least, I think it's the tab keeping this from being recognized as a header):
<p class="Default" style="font-size: 12pt; margin-bottom: 6pt"><i>The heroic migrant and the end of migration</i> <tab/> </p>
Perhaps a cleaning step that strips out trailing tabs before promotion? I can't think where a trailing tab would ever be meaningful.