Livriz Roadmap - 2021-2022
Editoria Fixes (Priority 1)
- Fix footnotes: v1.5.8 doesn't support export pdf with footnotes
- Problem with signature in sdk aws s3. Possibility to define in .env file to not use the signature.
- WAX: Add functionality to assign a custom block to an image
- WAX: Add functionality to assign a custom block to multiple paragraphs.
Exported HTMl (Priority 1)
- We need H5 & h6 support in WAX.
- We need wax to export all heading levels to the generated HTML, so that we can create books with Table of Contents that show all heading levels.
- Add Metadatos in head
User Roles (Priority 1)
- Upload a file: Only when chapter status is upload
- Comment / Suggest (TO FIX: Comments made by author role do not show up.)
- Remove the capability to view and edit templates
- Edit a chapter: Only when status is edit or greater
- Remove capability to view and edit templates
- All permissions
Add "Reviewer" User Role
- We need a user role that can only comment in review step or greater
ICML (Priority 1)
- Fix ICML Export with Images and footnotes
Single Docx Ingestion (Priority 1)
- ISSUE #481
SpellCheking (LanguageTool) (Priority 1)
- Add a new setting in Wax prosemirrow to work with LanguageTool. In the previews version of Wax, it worked with other instance of docker https://gitlab.coko.foundation/wax/wax/-/blob/master/packages/wax-core/src/elements/spellCheck/SpellCheckManager.js#L2
XSWEET (Priority 2)
- Mach word styles (Auto map styles) with custom blocks
API (Priority 2)
Import & export book content and exported formats.
Export modal (Priority 2)
- Possibility to hide Preview export depend on user role
- Remove Vivliostyle or at least have the possibility to hide it.
- Add multiple formats with metadata
CMYK (Priority 3)
@julientaq is writing a spec
Add PDF-Utils to Paged JS Tools
Book translations (Priority 3)
Dynamic Branding / WhiteLabeling (Priority 4)
Export to .DOCX (Priority 4)
- ISSUE #485