Review of Metadata UI
Here's is the updated link to see the UI for the metadata form. If you don't see it please hard refresh (ctrl-shift-r on PC / command-shift-r on Mac).
- Core competency section of Vision and Change
- IB Bio
- IB ES
- AAMC Future Physicians.
We'll work on other sections after your feedback on this version.
- For the resources tab, there's an open question here
- Is 'reading level' still required?
- It seems like the 'statement' field for the 'Core Concept' section of Framework: Vision and Change is redundant -- is that correct?
- Please confirm which fields should allow multi-select
- Some select option have very long text, so the full text in only visible on hover. We can discuss alternatives to this. A lot depends on how much screen space the form has. During design phase we agreed on having metadata on the same screen as the question -- I think when we are at the point of seeing this entire page we should review this decision.
Happy to go through all this in a demo call in our next meet if you prefer.