HHMI first review of staging deployment
The staging site is deployed at: https://hhmi.cloud68.co/
This release relates to the Workflow step: Creating and submitting questions
- Review with the assumption that you're a signed up user who has already logged in, however there are no role permissions defined.
- Keep in mind that this is a first review release, the focus should be on the workflow user stories and the functionality to meet those. The UIs have not been fully developed to match the wireframe design.
- You'll see a simple version of the Dashboard, without the learning objective(s) defined, and be able to create questions on the questions editor page (refer to the full spec in #11).
- Three question types are possible in this release:
- Fill in the gap -- single correct (noted that this should change to US wording fill in the blank)
- Fill in the gap -- multiple correct (note as above)
- Multiple choice question (at this stage there is no differentiation between single or multiple correct)
- The editor functionality excludes:
- the read-only view after submitting a question
- uploading images
- transform case
- Provide feedback from an author's perspective by creating real questions
@vargasc Let's use our review call on Wednesday to go over any initial feedback.