[Aperture] register journal article DOIs with Crossref
User story; as a Journal Manager, manuscripts accepted for publication need to be assigned a persistent identifier (DOI) via Crossref API for scholarly content and supporting metadata to be recognised and searchable across Academic networks.
Description; depositor, email and registrant details required from Aperture.
- see Crossref API board; https://miro.com/app/board/o9J_lT5SUMQ=/
- Markup XML to register a journal article with Crossref. See Aperture data mapping spreadsheet.
- Use an Aperture article to generate XML and publish to Crossref sandbox and publishing page (https://aperturedev.cloud68.co/) - to be reviewed and signed-off by client.
- Create static HTML publishing page.
- Articles can be edited in Kotahi and republished. Republished edits should display on the publishing page.
- System should generate DOI suffix.