[NCRC] Field mapping and spreadsheet endpoint updates
Description; further requests from the client after testing.
Please see updated fields in NCRC_updated sheet, highlighted in yellow.
See test feedback document; Testing.xlsx
Acceptance criteria (feedback verbatim from the client);
- Column N: Can we auto-populate this field with the letters “NA”.
- Column T: I’m noticing that every row in Column T has a number in it. To be safe, can we auto-populate this field with the number “5” every time instead of a blank.
- Study Design (Col V): In the Kotahi interface, we are missing two study designs: Non-Randomized Trial (slug: non-randomized-trial) Case Control (slug: case-control)
- Subtopics (Column W): Correction... vaccines_trial-protocols should be a singular protocol without an “s” (i.e., vaccines_trial-protocol)
- Subtopics (Col W): Please add the following? modeling_covid-19-mortality-morbidity-and-demand-for-healthcare-services modeling_impact-on-healthcare-services-for-non-respiratory-diseases modeling_masks modeling_school-and-business-closures modeling_stay-at-home-orders-and-mobility-restrictions modeling_testing-and-contact-tracing modeling_transmission-dynamics modeling_symptom-screening modeling_vaccines non-pharmaceutical-interventions_stay-at-home-orders-and-mobility-restrictions
- Column D: This field yields the original topic(s) that an object is marked when pulled in from the query. I’m not sure if the website automator uses this field, but for consistency, this field should select exactly ONE topic (if there are multiple) and push that slug to the endpoint. It can be literally any of the topics that the object comes in with.