[Apetureneuropub] Setup separate GitLab repo
Description; as per the email from Boris - we need to set up separate repos for Flax;
- https://aperturedev.cloud68.co/ publishes to https://flax-aperturedev.cloud68.co/ via https://gitlab.coko.foundation/julientaq/flax-aperture
- https://apertureneuro.cloud68.co/ published to http://apertureneuropub.cloud68.co/ via https://gitlab.coko.foundation/kominoshja/flax-apertureneuro
- Regarding Flax project; set up a new Flax Gitlab repo, this will serve as
mainrepo for future development. Changes can be pulled down to https://flax-kotahidev.cloud68.co/ for testing done via Kotahidev.
- Regarding the Aperture project; create Apertureneuro group and two projects (repos);
- Data will be pulled from Kotahi; https://gitlab.coko.foundation/kotahi/kotahi
- Apertureneuropub-staging; https://aperturedev.cloud68.co/ will publish to http://apertureneuropub-staging.cloud68.co/
- Apertureneuropub; (fork of Apertureneuropub-staging) https://gitlab.coko.foundation/kominoshja/flax-apertureneuro
The workflow should be that changes deployed to Apertureneuropub staging merged within Apertureneuro
main can be pulled down to Apertureneuropub.