Facilitating editor-author feedback loop
Description; the purpose of this task is to facilitate editor feedback and editor response correspondence.
An admin or editor assigned should be able to;
- Submit a preprint review report (Decision) from the Control panel > Workflow view
- view an author's response
- reply to an author's response
- request a new version of preprint be submitted by the author
An author should be able to;
- access the Report from their Dashboard
- view report
- submit a response (reply)
- Create and submit a new version of the preprint via a submission form
- An editor should be able to submit a review report.
- An editor should be able to reply to an author response.
- Author should be able to view the review report and provide a response in the 'Feedback' field.
- Editor report/feedback and author response/s should be visible within the context of each version (submission).