Reviewer control panel specs
This ticket articulates the reviewer control panel MVP functionality.
- The author's reviewer suggestions should appear in 2 places:
- In an always-visible, static display
- Teed up in the interface the editor would use to add their own reviewers to a queue before sending reviewer invites, so they can be added at the click of a button
- Editors should be able to assemble a queue of potential reviewers, made up of author and their own reviewer suggestions, without actually inviting them. That way, the science officer can review the reviewers before any are invited.
- To begin, editors will need to select reviewers that have an account in the system (the micropublications system, not just a WB Person ID).
- Reviewers in the queue should be labeled as "Author suggestion" and "Editor suggestion" until they are invited, then "Invited," and subsequently "Agreed", "Declined", or "Complete".
- Editor should always be allowed to change the reviewer list, even after the SO has approved it