Unable to upload xml file to converted xml folder because extension is not allowed
Should be able to migrate our converted XML from current CMS to new BCMS.
We migrate our converted XML as .xml files, but then get conversion and upload errors when a .xml is attempted to be uploaded.
Steps to reproduce
On Coko test site you can reproduce error here:
- Go to: https://ncbi.cloud68.co/organizations/9f638bd9-4226-4d99-a9fb-579dba128443/bookmanager/8ad1679f-760c-4e44-bff6-4d178821f0cb/bd6a2c92-df50-46a5-91b8-4c22ef73098e
- Try to upload this file in the Converted XML folder - RB-0019-Vreeland.xml
- See you get this error:
[Provide browser name and version and if you're working from a PC or Mac]
.xml for converted files, as provided in updated #986
NCBI's priority feedback
Y, migration dependencies
- Create a chapter-processed book of XML workflow.
- Upload this file in the Source section - PB-0016.xml
- Upload this file in the converted section. - PB-0016.xml - despite the name which is the same, this is different from the source file.
- Notice that the user is allowed to upload a file of the
.xmlextension in the XML workflow.
- You can reproduce the same with the file RB-0019-Vreeland.xml from ncbi example.