ampersand in copyright causes invalid xml
[Tell us what should happen. Link to the developed feature issue that describles the expected behaviour if possible]
ampersand character in copyright statment in book-meta modal causes invalid xml
Steps to reproduce
- create new chapter book (word)
- add copyright statement with ampersand . e.g. "© 2018 by Taylor & Francis Group, LLC"
- convert a chapter
- get loading error
- open converted file and see it is invalid
[Provide browser name and version and if you're working from a PC or Mac]
[Not required. Suggest a fix for the bug]
NCBI's priority feedback
[Select "Y" or "N" and provide an explanation]
- This bug is blocking NCBI's work on migration planning for deployment 1 (Y/N)
- This can be prioritised after deployment 1 (Y/N)
- Create a chapter processed book (or go to an existing book)
- Open the metadata modal and fill the copyright statement like this
"© 2018 by Taylor & Francis Group, LLC"
- Submit a source file and wait for conversion, it should not have errors for the copyright sign
- Or you can upload converted file and click reload preview, so the preview will be successful.
- Check second book component on the example book provided (from steps to reproduce) was reloaded today from QA team, and is succesfully.