Admin UI wireframes (system admin point of view)
Admin UI (System Admin)
Here are the wireframes from the point of view of the system admin. I'll post the wireframes for the Org Admin in a separate issue. Development is in progress but there are some points for clarification.
Overview of all organisations
On this page the Sys Admins:
- see all organisations, and click through to each org and its users.
- access the modal to create a new organisation
- access the page to view and manage all users in the system.
We spoke about the need to show when an organisation has signed an agreement because that needs to be in place before books can be published.
- Will NBCI's system pass this status to our system or the other way around?
- We have planned two possible statues: "pending" and "signed". Is this sufficient?
Create new organisation
Clicking the "New organisation" button takes the Sys Admin here.
View of one organisation
Clicking on one organisation row (see first wireframe above) takes the Sys Admin here.
Clicking on one user row opens the view of that user's information for the relevant organisation.
View and manage all users
Clicking the "Users" button (see first wireframe above) takes the Sys Admin here.
Clicking on one row opens the view of that user's information across all organisations.