Book component metadata UI
Here is the simplified book component metadata form that we discussed.
- This applies to all workflows.
- All fields are populated from metadata in the converted xml file, unless generated by BCMS
- All fields are ready-only in the UI, except for adding an Award ID from Granthub search.
Please see annotations and review for accuracy.
Related acceptance criteria (#776 (closed))
- In Phase 1, all chapter-processed book part metadata other than funding information will be supported by source files (and support note.txt files if necessary for PDF submissions).
- Book part metadata fields required for building a citation / TOC or to meet participant requirements and to preview / review critical data display in the BCMS chapter metadata UI pages.