Progress review agenda 29 June
For our review call today:
- Development completed since last review is shown in Milestone June.02. The open issues are currently being tested.
- Blocker issues #552 (closed), #553 (closed), #559 (closed) and bug #561 (closed) have been completed and patched at NCBI testing site
- Improvements to release and testing process:
- We're moving ncbi.coko.foundation to our hosting partners. This will allow us to have daily backups of the database.
- Our team will write migration script so can keep existing data every time the site is updated for your review.
- We'll update your site every Tuesday with whichever issues have been completed and merged.
- I'll continue to create release issues, which will be provided once a week.
- A new URL for your testing site will be provided next week.
- As discussed in DDWG meeting yesterday an updated dev schedule is a priority this week. This will take some time from development as we weight the issues together, however develop will continue on the Publishing workflow (#435 (closed) and #481 (closed)).