XML ftp submissions issues
Updated 7 Sept
I'm adding here the remaining issues based on my testing:
Supplementary files are not shown in the BCMS. Tested with wholebook-tp42-1417.zip.
FTP submissions with periods in file names pass the NCBI submit sessions, but appear to get stuck at ingest to BCMS. (see #550 (comment 65605)
XML wholebook case:
- I created a book via UI.
- From the metadata modal I could see the information as below:
- Edited the meta.xml and added book-sumbit-id="BCMS1", Zip file: napjul19.zip
- Submitted the file via FTP
- The files are picked up, but do not appear on the book I created from the UI.
- FTP submission has created a new book and from the metadata UI of the new book I can see this:
XML chapter case:
- Created a book via UI.
- Got the BCMS ID from the metadata file and added that to book-sumbit-id of meta.xml
- Submitted via FTP (file: chaprpocess19.zip )
- File never appeared in the UI
- Got this error in the terminal notifications:
Error: There is no book id undefined for publisher CADTH
@John.kopanas is there something I should change on the files I'm submitting?