Group books by custom group titles in the collection manager UI
There are 2 ways to group books in a collection:
- Automatically (4 options)
- by custom group titles
When books are grouped automatically, this has no effect in the collection manger UI. The chosen setting updates the domain and NCBI system creates these groups.
When books are grouped by "custom group titles" the user needs to add these titles and move books into these groups. This is the same functionality as parts in chapter-processed books.
- "add groups" button and modal
- "move to" button and modal
- drag and drop ordering for groups
- expand/collapse the groups
- status column showing the status of the book
- Click on row to open book