Part modal versus part page and navigating through books with parts
[Provide a general summary of the issue in the title above]
In chapter-processed books, I should be able to navigate though the components on the order they appear in the book manger
This should work per section:
- Body (including nested components)
When the Body has parts, components are skipped when I navigate with "next" and "previous" buttons.
Steps to reproduce
In this book
- Open the first component in the body section
- Use the "Next >" button to navigate through the components
- See that components are skipped, instead of navigated in order.
See example video:
Mac, Chrome Version 93.0.4577.82, testing on ncbidev
The part should only be a modal when adding part. Once the part exists, opening the part should take the user to a part page.
- Resolving this bug is required for migration (Y)