Progress review agenda 21 Sept
For the review call today:
- I have updated the release/testing process with your team's suggested improvements in the wiki here. As discussed yesterday:
- please make the "Additional Critical contexts" clearer as I don't always that context at time of creating testing issues for your team.
- I added the note: As discussed in DDWG, only critical "New improvement" issues can be addressed for the initial release.
- I will provide the latest testing issue in this format by tomorrow (your morning).
I'm busy reviewing the updated docs you shared this week, and will update #678 for NCBI's review asap.
- The Apex integration is complete. Our team starts testing today. By COB Friday I will confirm when your team and Apex can starting testing.
- The settings templates and related changes to New book and book settings modals is still on progress. The majority of the front-end dev is done, completing the backend is the focus this week.
- About 80% of the chapter-processed TOC user stories have been developed. I'm scoping the remainder for our teams review this week.
- In the upcoming cycle Sept.02-milestone we're going ahead with:
- Collections: grouping by "custom titles"
- Collections: book ordering rules
- FTP submission errors
- Metadata: dependant on final spec sign-off:
- updates to collection metadata UI and writing as xml node.
- updates to book metadata for chapter-processed books