progress review agenda 2 Nov
Please note new meeting link: https://videocall.coko.foundation/user/dio-zed-2pd-f7q
For the review call today:
- The current milestone Oct.02 ends today. The majority of these are completed (Dev:Done) and some are in testing (Dev: QA). Issues that will continue into the upcoming cycle have been moved to Nov.01. I will provide the final update for this at the end of the day.
- The upcoming milestone Nov.01 has been scheduled and our team is currently weighting them -- If there are any changes following this, I'll post an update here. I think we'll be able to add additional development from the metadata epic to this cycle following the scoping progress Stacy and I made in the last week.
- There are some comments to resolve in the Chapter-proceesed TOC preview and errors issue -- please see #739 (comment 70775)
- Your testing site was updated yesterday. I will open the testing today
- Unfortunately our DDWG call was cut short yesterday, we agreed to complete the review of the priority issues in this meeting -- see #793
- I have updated our "Ways of working" documentation to include the agreements outlined in the NCBI Deployment 4 proposal here
- based on this I need to open a change order for the new requirements and changes post-approval that have been scheduled for this upcoming cycle. I will do this by the end of today, once our team has completed the issue weighting.
- considering the scoping work we've done on the priority issues, and the number of new requirement since the epic timeline was created, currently I have a 65% confidence-level for delivery by end Dec. I would like us to review the low and medium user priorities next week to see where time saving can be made.