PDF upload at submission creates issue for subsequent submissions
on xpub-testing.coko.foundation, I encountered the following behavior:
- Upload PDF file at submission.
- Title is extracted, within submission form that pops up immediately.
- click to view the manuscript, the preview is unavailable.
- submit as usual once all author data/ questions/ other requirements are met.
- try to start a new submission with a .docx upload
- toggle from the submission form view to the manuscript preview after upload
- toggle back to the submission form
- submission title is overwritten with the title from the first PDF submission (though these submissions are in no way related)
- moving from submission form back to the manuscript preview, at this point, yields the unavailable preview (though the preview had been available initially.
Expected behavior: I expected that, because the interface said it could handle PDF, latex, EPUB, that I could test these formats. Even if the preview had not been available, the errors with subsequent submissions were not what was expected and seem like they could be representative of a bug.