[Aperture] Create Reports MVP menu link, landing page with charts
User story; As a system administrator, I would like to access user reports, to gain insight into key workflow/triage engagement and performance metrics.
Description; Mockups and wireframes built in Storybook. Charts should animate e.g https://recharts.org/
- Add Reports link to the navigation menu.
- Create reports landing page
- Landing page; add a dropdown menu to select report view; 1) System, 2) Manuscript and 3) per role (Managing Editor, Handling Editor, Reviewer and Author).
- Landing page; add the option to filter by date range.
- Landing page; standard view represents cumulative data in the system.
- Landing page; animating Pie chart option 1; https://recharts.org/en-US/examples/SimpleRadialBarChart
- Landing page; animating Pie chart option 2; https://recharts.org/en-US/examples/TwoLevelPieChart
- Landing page; animating & interactive Line chart examples; https://recharts.org/en-US/examples/StackedBarChart and https://recharts.org/en-US/examples/ComposedChartWithAxisLabels
- Create System, Manuscript and role-specific views (as per Storybook wireframe spec).