[Production page] Insert placeholder component in Wax
Description; the Production vendor should be able to add a placeholder component in Wax. Placeholder components are visual indicators nested within the manuscript. These components identify areas where the contents will be pulled in from specific form field data captured in the submission form. A placeholder also adds markup syntax that will be applied when exporting to other formats i.e. JATS.
The following placeholders should appear in the left-hand side toolbar;
- 'Author names' e.g. first name, last name, email address and affiliations.
- Keywords' e.g. keyword1, keyword2, keyword3 etc.
References; Placeholder data map
- Placeholders appear in a lefthand side toolbar in alphabetical order.
- Placeholder components should span the width of the page (Wax editor editable area).
- Placeholder components should apply a border and fill colour.
- A user can place their cursor in the manuscript and click on a placeholder component. The placeholder area will appear in this line. The contents of the line will be pushed to the line below, should it exist.
- System administrators are able to map form fields to placeholders components in Wax using a config file, including component area border and fill colour.