book-source-type is case sensitive
The book-source-type custom meta written into chapter-processed and collection metadata is case sensitive, and it must be title case, for our downstream uses.
The book-source-type custom meta being written is all lower case, not per samples we provided as targets for this writing.
Steps to reproduce
- Go to: https://ncbi.cloud68.co/organizations/308db55a-21c9-4a64-9a70-d5aa7574726c/bookmanager/483e9438-8e7f-468e-8ce2-d2c5b4352c50/17c9300b-ab9a-49db-bc3a-88c82c777189
- Download converted XML
- See this tagging:
[Provide browser name and version and if you're working from a PC or Mac]
[Not required. Suggest a fix for the bug]
NCBI's priority feedback
Y, for deployment
- Create a book, like for example word complete book as the case above.
- Go to the metadata modal and fill the required fields, and for this issue we need the value for 'Book source type'
- To see the result faster upload the converted file toc.xml
- Reload the preview
- When status loading preview, download the file which from the converted file
- In the xml you should have something similar
<custom-meta><meta-name>books-source-type</meta-name><meta-value>Database</meta-value></custom-meta>Where Instead of database you should se the value you added for your book source type.