can preview and publish with emtpy "Book source type"
Introduce a warning if try to submit, publish or reload to preview a book that doesn't have a "Book source type" filled in in metadata.
In Whole book, can preview and publish with empty Book source type in metadata modal.
Steps to reproduce
- create whole xml book
- manually upload source file (and related suppl/images)
- submit and wait for preview
- got to bookmeta modal - see that "Book source type" is empty
NCBI's priority feedback
Book source type MUST be a REQUIRED FIELD - if somehow it goes missing during processing or migration it could break Bookshelf front end.
- Make Book source type a required field in collection set up, so books in collections inherit the value correctly (that is done by #1217 (closed))
- Make Book source type a required field before submitting files, loading to preview, or publishing. When a user selects 'Submit', 'Reload preview' or 'Publish', if the Book source type is not present in metadata, a popup appears which says: 'Complete the required 'Book Source type' field in the Book Metadata, and then come back to this action.'
[To be completed by Coko once dev is done]