Enhancement tasks to be implemented;
- Manuscript view that includes topics & labels in support of triage states.
- Ability to send customizable email notifications to authors, editors, and reviewers. 1 October 2021 release
- Assign a unique ID to each manuscript in the system. Completed as of 23 July 2021 release.
- Reviewer is able to access research object abstract metadata. Completed as of 4 August 2021 release
- Reports tables to gain insight into key role & workflow performance metrics. Completed as of 23 July 2021 release.
- Register research object DOIs with Crossref. 1 October 2021 release
- Ability for editors to 'accept' a manuscript for publishing to a static HTML page. 1 October 2021 release
- All enhancements will be pushed to Kotahidev for initial testing by the Coko team.
- Upon completion of initial testing Coko will request Cloud68 to push the latest Kotahi revisions to Aperturedev for client review.
- Client sign-off entails the review and testing of new functionality on Aperturedev as outlined in the 'Release notes' accompanying each deployment.
- After client sign-off Apertureneuro.cloud68.co will be updated.